Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Weekly Entry 8 : The Lion King (Musical)


This was the only musical I've ever seen in my life and it was epic. The Lion King (Musical) was based by the movie 'The Lion King' by Disney and the musical is the representation of the movie in a staged act, which is very wonderful. They have great music, eye popping props and talented stage actors.

In certain events, they have some sort of mechanical system that moved the props around the stage, which was very cool since that was my first time seeing such things live. For me, the most prominent figure in the musical was Mufasa, father of Simba and brother of Scar, his evil brother. His courage and responsibilty was really brought up by his attitude and character.


The way the actors interact with the audience simply astounded me, as they came close to combining the performance with audience. The reception was really good. I had a good laugh and a really great time at the musical.

"MUFASA MUFASA MUFASA!" -Hyenas, The Lion King-

Image Sources: http://disney.wikia.com/wiki/The_Lion_King_%28musical%29
http://alohafromandrew.blogspot.com/2011/07/lion-king-musical.html

No comments:

Post a Comment