Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Weekly Entry 6: Return to Innocence by Enigma



Enigma is a musical project based in Germany. It was founded by Michael Cretu. One day I was browsing YouTube and suddenly something caught my attention. It was the music video of Return of Innocence, by Enigma. It felt weird at first but well, this song reminds me of my childhood self sitting in back seat of my dad's car listening to the tune. Seeing the video that is obviously in backwards, it's like a journey through time. If you can think close enough, the name of this song is 'return to innocence', in which the composers at Enigma are trying to get you turn back time to subconciously relive your past and reminiscing. That's what I get from the video. The director's choice of various rewinded footages and his are brilliant. I can really see how lively humans are and I must say that I really like the video and the song, it fits perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment