Sunday, August 7, 2011

Exploring Second Life: Tropical Island Surfing

Tropical island wave surfing is what I have in mind but I see nothing like that when I got here.There was nothing tropical about this island and there's no surfing at all, just a random vampire castle in it.


I was very confused with the purpose of this location, as it bears no clear message. The castle was poorly made and when I got inside, it was all empty. All I found was a knight that I can click to do stuff I don't even know about. The information counter at the entrance of the castle was somewhat intimadating and scary. It was an urn, and it was intimidating.


I have to give this location 4 out of 10 for content. The world is too bland, no tropical palm trees around and I was expecting a better design out of this. If the location was named Vampire Castle instead of Tropical Island Surfing, I would have given a better reception towards it. I have to say that I left this place with disappointment. Where are the tropical trees and the 'mood'??!

No comments:

Post a Comment